Planting trees is one of the easiest and most sustainable ways to positively impact the environment.
With the recent tragedy in Australia an estimated 25 million acres of land has been burned across the six states, we need them more than ever before.
To play our part in helping the environment be safer, healthier and stronger, Alcumus will plant a tree for every employee (existing and new) throughout 2020.
Trees makes a difference by:
- Improving air quality by producing oxygen, storing carbon and offsetting harmful by-products of fossil-fuel burning
- Cleaning the air by trapping dust, pollen and other pollutants
- Providing shelter and food for wildlife such as birds, squirrels and bugs
- Visually improving the landscape and helping us to relax, lowering heart rates and reducing stress
- Generating jobs and contributing raw materials for buildings, newspapers, books etc. They are renewable, biodegradable and recyclable!