Planting trees is one of the easiest and most sustainable ways to positively impact the environment.
With the recent tragedy in Australia an estimated 25 million acres of land has been burned across the six states, we need them more than ever before.
To play our part in helping the environment be safer, healthier and stronger, Alcumus will plant a tree for every employee (existing and new) throughout 2020.
Trees makes a difference by:
- Improving air quality by producing oxygen, storing carbon and offsetting harmful by-products of fossil-fuel burning
- Cleaning the air by trapping dust, pollen and other pollutants
- Providing shelter and food for wildlife such as birds, squirrels and bugs
- Visually improving the landscape and helping us to relax, lowering heart rates and reducing stress
- Generating jobs and contributing raw materials for buildings, newspapers, books etc. They are renewable, biodegradable and recyclable!
Related to this
Alcumus Acquires HR Consultancy Business, citrus HR, to Complement its Existing Solution Portfolio21st March 2023
Top 10 Nonconformities with ISO 27001
Darren Shorney, Head of Technical at Alcumus ISOQAR, identifies 10 of the most common nonconformities in ISO 27001 management systems.10th March 2023
Alcumus Stands in Solidarity with Senedd Members to Support Ukraine Aid Efforts16th February 2023
Cybercrime: The Third Largest Economy and the Scale of Threat to UK Businesses
Even as you read this, your business is possibly under attack. What do the latest stats show? Darren Shorney, Head…10th February 2023