PROTECTING YOUR PEOPLE FROM EXPOSURE TO HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY
As a member of the oil and gas industry, you know the sector has made progress in recent years to better protect workers and tighten up safety standards. As a major hazard industry nevertheless, common health and safety exposures remain.
The new Alcumus eBook goes through the challenges of these hazardous substances and how you can manage them. More specifically it goes through:
- Occupational ill health in oil and gas
- Overview of COSHH compliance (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Common COSHH challenges in oil and gas
- Combining technology and COSHH expertise to simplify hazardous substance management
- What you can achieve with COSHH management software
"We needed a more efficient solution to support our chemical management strategy, using Alcumus software gives us peace of mind that we have all of the protection in place so that people
are working safely and are protected from the hazardous products they use regularly. Having professional support and knowing that COSHH assessments have been checked by experts, we’ve been able to continually improve the way we manage COSHH across the business."
DARREN THAIN, Senior Health and Safety Systems Manager - Muller